Follow me

I’m back

Well I’ve actually been back for a week already but I’ve been hiding because my photos were unorganised and I had nothing ready to post with regards to my Portugal/Spain trip.

Actually I still don’t have any of my photos ready, but I thought I should explain my absence, in case people feel I got lost between Madrid and Barcelona. (Although if you believe half the stories our tour guide told about the crime-level in Spain, it’s more likely that I got kidnapped or mugged and left in a ditch somewhere to bleed to death XD)

As mentioned in my previous post, I’ve not done much sketching during the trip, but I did take plenty of photos. I’ve also signed up for Bob Davie’s Watercolour Secrets (actually it’s a birthday present from a friend), so hopefully I’ll have some watercolours to show for it in the upcoming posts.

Comments

Popular Posts