Follow me

iPhone pic / lolita fashion



Yes, I've been away for a while... but it doesn't mean I haven't been doing creative things while away.

Nanowrimo has come and gone, and though I didn't complete 50K words, I did write 15K, which is 5x the amount I wrote the year before. Next year, if I manage to write 5x the amount I wrote this year, I'd be able to complete 5K. (One can hope!)

Now, photography has always been one of my creative avenues. This year, I have been opening myself up to Gothic Lolita - a type of Japanese fashion that I've been fascinated with for years, but never had the guts to wear.
Since moving back to Melbourne, I've joined the local group of Lolitas and have been going to the meets and just having a hell of a time.

The photo above was taken at one such meets. It was a spur of the moment thing, and after tweaking it a bit on the iphone, we have the above result. Ta da!

Comments

Popular Posts