Follow me

amy tangerine's day book

As mentioned in my previous post, I recently purchased a few of Amy Tangerine's Daybooks.

Here's a few of my layouts so far:


We went to the Melbourne aquarium for the Aquarium After Dark event a couple of months back. As the first thing we did in the new year, I thought it was a good way to start off the daybook.


I did all the post-editing of the photos in my iPhone and then printed them out using the Polaroid PoGo and the Polaroid GL10. The PoGo was temperamental as usual, but the GL10 produced really nice 3x4 prints. May be the perfect fit for Project Life.


Valentine's Day dinner, again dim environment killed any possibility of good shots with my iPhone. You don't really expect to take a DSLR to a Valentine's Day date though, right?


We've been talking about going to Puffing Billy since we first met, and now, two years later, we finally get to go.

The only problem I find with the GL10 prints is that they are quite big in comparison to the tiny daybook. Multiple photos on a layout would completely overwhelm the page. So I decided to do a bit of photo-collaging on my phone before printing it out and that works just fine.

Comments

Popular Posts