Follow me

fraser island spread

Following from my last post, here's the rest of my pages from my Brisbane trip over Christmas. I really need to get my workflow organised, I created these pages ages ago but I never got around to photographing and posting them.


I'm really loving the colours of the Today's Story paper pack by Echo Park. In my last spread I used a lot of the pinks and the aquas, in this spread I used mainly their greens and the yellows.


Just like in my previous spread, I used the 6x12 section of this divided page protector to showcase a series of shots taken by my SO. The spread might look a bit unfinished, and it is. I'm thinking of adding some journaling in the top right hand corner of that spread, just not sure exactly about what yet.


The 3x4 zig-zag card and the yellow "Remember When" card in the spread above are both from free project life printables that American Crafts released in celebration of Project Life's HSN debut. 

I didn't print them out properly, so they were a bit smaller than 3x4. Instead I backed them up with the grey cardstock and used them as a photo matt plus journaling card.

What I've recently found though, is that my Epson Photo 915 (yes, I know, it's old) doesn't print straight. Like the photos are not in line with the sides of the paper (I print my photos on an A4 page and then cut). When I cut with my Fiskars paper trimmer, I always find that I can't just align the paper on the cutter and slice, one corner of it would be chomped. I wonder whether it is something I can fix? Any suggestions?

Comments

  1. Love your layout - we are camping at Fraser for a week in October. Great ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts