Follow me

layout: Hokkaido


I really love this photo that we took together last year at the Shiroi Koibito (White Lover) Park. The working factory-slash-theme-park makes these amazing white chocolate cookies and in the photo we were trying out their white chocolate ice cream. As you can see from the photo, one of us couldn't wait for the photo and had already taken a bite out of their ice cream (and no, it wasn't me).

I was originally going to journal about the trip to the factory when I realised the page would work better as the cover page for the entire Hokkaido trip. So instead I listed out all the major places we stayed at and the highlights along the trip.



I stamped the date on the cluster of embellishments at the bottom of the page - it was a fairly short trip, a small extension to a three week trip to Europe and Hong Kong.

I used a mix of new and old paper to make this page. The background paper came from a stash of paper I had from when I was doing art journaling and I didn't have the name of the manufacturer written down. The pink strips of paper with the flowers and the distressing is from a discontinued line by Basic Grey called Blush and I believe the paper was called Fancy.

The rest was from Teresa Collins' She Said collection.


For the title I used the same Poolside thickers that I used in my March PL page and again I have to mention that I just love the colour but hate how photographs just don't do it justice!



As of yesterday, I have finally sorted through and rated all my photos from my Europe trip (from 6 months ago). I still have my Hokkaido trip photos to go through, but now I can start cranking out some Europe trip layouts. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts